I hope you had a great 4th of July and that you are staying cool through the summer.
We are busy getting ready for next month when the students will return. Adam is working on creating opportunities for students to connect on campus and to share Jesus’ love among their friends. I have been working on establishing links between students and the community. God is opening so many wonderful doors.
A few weeks ago, Delaney married Matt and changed her last name to Jones. They are headed to Phoenix soon but will continue working with us online. Keep them in your prayers as they begin a new adventure in their lives.
Mariah has been working with me in designing some pins with the club logo on them. We are hoping to have them ready for the start of the school year. They will be great give-aways at the club fairs.
In the past month, I have been informed that we will very likely have at least 2 new students join us when the semester starts. Please pray that God leads us to many more students that we can minister to.
Some of the dates to remember:
Pablo tells me that he can get Frank’s recipe and we can make it the day before the event (Wed. Aug 25th). If anyone is available that night to help us (it is not hard to do - just a lot of stirring), please let me know.
- If you are available to hang out with us at MEAT THE FRESHMEN, we would love the company. It is a good chance to meet students of all kinds.
- Sept. 17-18 is our next EXTENDED FAMILY event. - This will be the yard sale at Adam’s house.
- We need donations of items to sell, so if you have a basement that needs cleaned this is the time to do it.
- We also need people to hang out at the yard sale each day to help us sell. We are hoping that some of the college students will also be there. It is a good time to get to know them.
- After we clean up from the sell on the 18th, we will have a BBQ.
The biggest thing we need right now is your prayers. We are asking God to guide is back to a sense of normalcy as we begin the new year. There is a lot of students that need to know how much they are truly loved and that the God of the Universe is near. We are asking God to open our eyes to their needs and to lead us to their side.
Thanks for all you do and for the love you show. May God overflow your every moment with peace and love.